Sunday, August 9, 2009

Too good to review here.

Well some movies I see COULD, have been reviewed here, but were just too damn good to review. Here's the list of some:
JCVD
Yes while a Jean Claude Van Damme movie, this is actually a REALLY good movie, way too good for this site, I might review it over on my other blog though.

Donnie Darko
Donnie Darko is a great movie that's well executed. So I cant review it here. But the sequal does qualify.

Blue Velvet
While I think I could review Elephant man, or Eraserhead, this movie is waay too good to review here, mainly because its one my favorite lynch movies.

Hairspray(original)
While BEING a John Waters film, this is a more family friendly film, and nothing really shocking happens in it, besides maybe the scene with John and the electric poker. Doesnt Keep it from being a fun movie.

So I probably will review these, but on my other blog..but I dont plan on doing it anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was going to do a segment like this. How dare you steal my idea without being aware of it in anyway?

    Eh, I'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete