Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally!

Well this is a sort of long story, so lets get threw this quick and easy. I bought John Water's "Polyester" about a year ago in my local DVD shop, and it said that it had a Odorama Card in it(which was the main selling point to me, otherwise I probably would have bought Eraserhead or Welcome To The Dollhouse). Whats Odorama? Well back when Mr. Waters film was in theaters, it had a gimick where you would get this scratch and sniff card, to smell at diffrent points in the film. Each smell was something nasty, in typical John Waters fashion. Well I bought the DVD and to my dismay, no Oderama Card. Well I have been looking for a card for awhile now and finally I have found one, thanks to my dad, and its the one used when it was in theaters so its extra big. So im happy about that.

(Picture coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment